Sunday, February 3, 2013

San Francisco Super bowl Fun!

GREAT day for a GAME! Especially the SUPER BOWL!

My team since I was a Youngin' is in it for the First time in 18 years!

WHEW!!!!  It's not even real to me!!!! The ALL MIGHTY SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. The Baltimore Ravens. It's going to be intense, and I love it!

I decided since the last time they went, it was a big ol' ordeal in my household.... We are a family that is split down the middle of the Bay area Teams. Half and half... the 49ers and the Raiders. I thought that I'd do up the same for this time, and whip up some Spirit filled fun things for the Big day!!!

First up... Cupcake / Sandwich picks....

I printed out some "SF" Logos to cut out, and tape to the back of tooth picks. Pretty simple, and it adds so much ;)













Next up... My SPARKLY Golden High heels!!!

Before:
Glitter Blasted....



Ready.....


Needed a bit more glitter, so I Glued some more on, and sealed it!



Tule, earring clips, and netting... it's ON!




Adding some SPARKLE!!!!!
never too much!




WAAHHHHH LAH!!!! 








Next... My DIY Nails... Featuring the Golden Gate Bridge Silhouette ;)




I had to spruce up my Earrings too! 









GOOO NINERS!!!!!!!!



Win or Loose, Of Course, I'm Faithful, and FANATIC! HAPPY Game day All!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment