Monday, April 25, 2016

Disco naps are the best

It so refreshing a nice to come home and take a nap or I like to go it a "DISCO Nap". The hustle and bustle of every day life needs to take a little rest sometimes. I get up everyday between the hour of 5:15 a.m. and 5:30 a.m.  (depending on what time I go to bed usually around 11 p.m. to 12) that's when my sleepy time  usually kicks in. I've been an insomniac for quite some time now. I usually like to sleep with my journal  next to my bed because I have premonitions. My mind ever rests... I'm always creating, I'm always trying to do something more with all of the hours that we are allotted in one day. "DISCO NAPS" are crucial in my everyday life and if you don't I highly suggest you do it. When you're  younger,  you don't realize what a blessing sleep is.... 10 minutes to half hour of sleep can do wonders for your skin your mind your body and your soul. Never underestimate the power of a good shut Eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment