Thursday, November 14, 2013

12 Steps to SELF Care.


I TRY to live this everyday, and need to follow these rules specifically.... Some days its’ easier, and others, I fail, BUT, my faith lifts me and all I need to do is find my INNER peace and stay in tact within. I’m an open book to anyone that wants to read me. I have been through Hell, up and down, and all around, and if you don’t know, just ask. I’m not afraid to tell my story. NO ONE should EVER be. It’s what makes the person who has gotten yourself THIS far on this path. EVERYONE has demons they are fighting, past, present and/or future. It’s inevitable, but is ALL about how we Act afterwards. What MAKES us. It’s not what we’ve been through, but how we are formed after the fact. Sometimes, the following “RULES” Just Slip away, without my knowledge, and others, I’m as happy as Bob Ross’s Hair Pik. Ha!



My beautiful cousin posted this, and I’d like to share.... And follow, as much as possible.

12 steps to Self Care.... 
1. If it feels wrong, don’t do it 
2. Say EXACTLY what you mean 
3. Don’t be a people pleaser 
4. Trust your instincts 
5. Never speak bad about yourself 
6. Never give up on your dreams 
7. Don’t be afraid to say NO 
8. Don’t be afraid to say YES 
9. Be kind to yourself 
10. Let go of what you can’t control 
11. Stay away from Drama and negativity 
12. LOVE 

SIMPLE right? NOW, go get out there and MAKE Happy your LIFE!







No comments:

Post a Comment